Last updated: 2015-06-04
Did anyone think that the dramas, schemes and betrayals which seasoned amidst the Ewing family will die with the lapse of time? Now, the battle for power became more acerb than ever clutching the young generation of Ewings, who take deception and ambition to a whole new level. The rivalry between J.R. (Larry Hagman, Desperate Housewives) and Bobby (Patrick Duffy, Charlie’s Angels) is carried on by their offspring… cousins John Ross (Josh Henderson, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation), the son of J.R. and ex-wife Sue Ellen (Linda Gray, 90210) and Christopher (Jesse Metcalfe, Smallville), the adopted son of Bobby and Pam (Victoria Principal, Family Guy). Actually, even the veterans refuse to change their tune.
The eldest son of Jock (Jim Davis, Stories of the Century) and Miss Ellie Ewing (Barbara Bel Geddes, Death Valley Days), J.R. spent his recent years in a nursing home being treated for clinical depression. After keeping shady for such a long time, he is eager to seize power and get SouthFork Ranch back from his brother.
On the other hand, Bobby spared no pains to unsteel his brother’s heart and bury the hatchet. All his efforts proved to be in vain. Bobby is determined to keep the promise he made to his late mother: to not let anyone drill for oil on SouthFork. The one who abets him in joy and in sorrow is his third wife, Ann (Brenda Strong, Gilmore Girls). As for Sue Ellen, she is now a powerful woman, leading successful fundraising campaigns and playing at politics. However, she regrets that gave her son a tumultuous childhood.
A high flying young man, John Ross wants to prove himself capable of stepping into his father’ shoes. He is decided to hit the jackpot in the oil industry and has his eyes set on SouthFork Ranch. Christopher instead became almost a carbon copy of Bobby. Slowly but surely, he makes himself noticed as a player in alternative energy industry, being also very interested in the upkeep of SouthFork… Will the two fall prey to the same feuds and betrayal that dominated JR and Bobby’s relationship? It remains to be seen…
Alongside them are Elena Ramos (Jordana Brewster, Chuck), the daughter of the Ewing family’s cook and the cousins’ childhood friend, a ravishing young women armed with a masters degree in energy resources who also happens to be the current business partner and romantic interest of John Ross and Rebecca Sutter (Julie Gonzalo, Castle), the beautiful and intelligent fiancé of Christopher, a self made woman who holds a degree in law.
Enjoy the show!
First Aired: June 13, 2012
Air Day: Monday
Air Time: 9:00 PM
Runtime: 60 minutes
Watch Dallas 2012 Episodes Online
1. Episode 1 Pilot (AKA Changing of the Guard)
2. Episode 2 Hedging Your Bets
3. Episode 3 The Price You Pay
4. Episode 4 The Last Hurrah
5. Episode 5 Truth and Consequences
6. Episode 6 The Enemy of My Enemy
7. Episode 7 Collateral Damage
8. Episode 8 No Good Deed
9. Episode 9 Family Business
10. Episode 10 Revelations
1. Episode 1 Battle Lines
2. Episode 2 Venomous Creatures
3. Episode 3 Sins of the Father
4. Episode 4 False Confessions
5. Episode 5 Trial and Error
6. Episode 6 Blame Game
7. Episode 7 The Furious and the Fast
8. Episode 8 J.R.’s Masterpiece
9. Episode 9 Ewings Unite!
10. Episode 10 Guilt & Innocence
11. Episode 11 Let Me In
12. Episode 12 A Call to Arms
13. Episode 13 Love & Family
14. Episode 14 Guilt By Association
15. Episode 15 Legacies
1. Episode 1 The Return
2. Episode 2 Trust Me
3. Episode 3 Playing Chicken
4. Episode 4 Lifting the Veil
5. Episode 5 D.T.R.
6. Episode 6 Like Father, Like Son
7. Episode 7 Like a Bad Penny
8. Episode 8 Where There’s Smoke
9. Episode 9 Denial, Anger, Acceptance
10. Episode 10 Dead Reckoning
11. Episode 11 Hurt
12. Episode 12 Victims of Love
13. Episode 13 Boxed In
14. Episode 14 Endgame
15. Episode 15 Brave New World